Monday, August 5, 2013

Solar system info graphic


Solar system info graphic.

            I was commissioned by a space.com representative to make a solar Info graphic for their web site.  They have asked me to include fun facts about each one of the planet with up to date information. And to make sure to have Pluto and a dwarf planet and not the last planet in are solar system. So I will be researching the space.com web site and use the information I find on there site to use on the info graphic, as well as some research in a few text book to make sure the information is 100% accurate.  

            I have decided to make an info graphic that will have the sun with all planets in full color and spaced out away from each other and the one dwarf planet too. I will also include the asteroid ring, the planet rings, moons and a few comets/asteroids flying around as well. A user passes over the planets with the mouse and a pop up will come up that contains a few photos of the planet itself, and some fun facts about that planet with some general information about it also. I will have the solar system info graphic completed by the dead line with all requests and proper information met.

No comments:

Post a Comment